Thank you for your interest in our Award Winning Montessori Program.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO BECOMING A MEMBER OF OUR MSH FAMILY.
You may now request information, apply, and complete your registration process using our convenient & secure online application and enrollment site!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION AND SCHEDULE A TOUR.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ONLINE STUDENT APPLICATION FOR NEW STUDENTS.
Each child accepted into the MSH Montessori program is required to:
- Submit formal application form for admission
- Visit to the school and an interview
- Submit an official birth certificate
- Provide their Social Security number
- Submit an accurate and up-to-date Health Record/Proof of Immunization. Texas law requires that this certificate be updated annually.
- Submit two (2) accurately completed Emergency Information Forms. One card is kept in the Montessori Office, the second is filed with the school nurse for illness/injury contact
- Notify the school must be notified in writing of any phone or address changes.
NOTE 1: It is required that a student be a minimum of 3.0 years of age upon entering the Montessori School by September 1st. We occasionally take 2 ½ year olds who show developmental readiness. These children should be two and one half by September first. He or she must also be fully toilet trained, be able to use good hygiene and underwear, capable of feeding himself/herself, and be able to communicate verbally.
NOTE 2: It is preferable that a child enters the Montessori Primary program at or about 3 years of age in order to receive the full benefits during this essential stage of the child’s development. It is further advised that a child remain in the same classroom throughout the duration of his/her education in the Montessori program for three to four years.
For more information, please contact Melissa Zamora at (210) 342-6711 ext. 119.